TURBO COMANDER 1000
- Only One Owner Since New
- RVSM Certified
- 815 Engine Hours Since Hot Section Inspections
- 5-Year Landing Gear Inspection Not Due Again Until AUG 2018
- Brand new interior November 2013
- Brand new avionic Garmin G950
- Garmin LCD flight displays – Dual 10.4” PFDs; 12.4” MFD
- Dual integrated radio modules, providing WAAS-certified GPS; VHF navigation with ILS; and VHF communication with 16-watt transceivers and 25 kHz or 8.33 kHz channel spacing
- Garmin Dual solid-state Attitude and Heading Reference Systems (AHRS)
- Garmin Dual RVSM-Compliant digital air data computers
- Garmin Dual Engine Monitoring Computers
- Garmin GMA-1347D Dual Digital Audio Panels
- Garmin Pedestal Mounted FMS controller
- Garmin GTX-33 Mode-S Transponder with Extended Squitter
- Garmin Ethernet data-bus connectivity
- Garmin GWX 70 Digital Weather Radar w/ 12” Antenna
- Garmin TAWS B Enablement Card
- Garmin GDL 69A XM Weather Receiver with Music
- S-Tec 2100 Digital Flight Control System – Autopilot
- All New Custom Instrument Panel and Refurbished EL Panels
- All New Fuel, Oil & Hydraulic System Pressure
- New Interior done in February 2014
- Refurbish the four VIP seats. Replace the foam, cover the seat bases,
- paint any hardware that shows, and cover with new leather
- Refurbish yokes
- Refurbish or replace all control knobs
- Refurbish engine control quadrant
- Leather Wrap Control Columns
- Refurbish the observer seat, replace foam, and cover with leather.
- Refurbish pilot and co-pilot seats with new foam, leather
- and sheepskin, and polish chrome seat frame and paint springs silver.
- Refurbish lav. seat with new foam and leather.
- Refurbish cockpit lower side panels, repair fit, cover with leather, and
- paint trim.
- Refurbish cockpit headliner and eyebrow panels
- Refurbish cabin headliner with new foam and cover with ultra leather
- or other suitable customer approved material.
- Refurbish upper window panels for cabin area, strip, repair, and
- recover in customer approved materials.
- Cut, bind/surge and install 100% wool carpet, and provide throw rugs.
- Refurbish lav window panels, strip, and cover trim to match
- Refurbish lav center upper wall panel
- Strip clean repair as needed and recover lav headliner
- Re-design cabin lower side panel/ armrest panels with cup holders built in, and to accommodate wood trim, cover with leather with double top stitch accents
- Install new window tint in cabin windows
- Install new cockpit inner window panels
- Refurbish, repair and reupholster glare shield
- Fabricate and install new lav curtain
- Paint or cover miscellaneous trim panels, plates, covers, and vents etc.
- Delete ash trays and patch holes where needed
- Cleveland Wheels and Brakes
- Both Windshields Replaced in 2010
- Long Range Fuel Tanks
- Dual Seating in Potty Area
- Dual Writing Tables
- BND Cabin Flight Display
- Twin Commander Service Center Maintenance History